Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring is here !


The daffy's are blooming, buds magically appear on the trees and I can here the peepers in the distance at night. Yep, Spring is officially here and I couldn't be happier. Well, OK my body sure isn't to thrilled with the pollen floating in the air making my poor head feel like it may explode at any moment. But what can I say it's getting warmer and I sure am happy for that but, it also means that Easter is around the corner and another holiday I miss spending with my family so I will be entertaining my hubby and his mother this year. Oooh, that means I get to add something new to my Easter dinner this year ... Hmmm, I think it will be a new dessert. What kind you wonder? If you are curious as to what it will be check out my next post and see. Take Care !


post signature

No comments: