Monday, March 10, 2008

First post and new family member


It's official, I am ready to plunge in the big world of blogging. So for my first post on my brand spanking new blog I am going to introduce the newest member of the family. This is Miss Justyce. Isn't she just adorable !!! She is the 3rd child of my one and only sibling ... My sister Michele. I am a very proud Auntie so you will see many posts about my niece's and nephew. I will also be blogging about many of my favorite things such as cooking, baking, couponing , contests, gardening and so much more so y'all come back now, ya hear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You picked a wonderful time to start blogging!! The Blog Party has a lot of great people on it this year.

I went to high school in Murphy, NC. So it's wonderful meeting you!!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hey There Marilyn,

Thanks so much for stopping by Mel's World to visit.

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's so nice to meet you!

Your niece is absolutely beautiful!!!

Melissa in Mel's World

Momof3amazinkids said...

She is so beautiful but then again she is mine. I just love the pic. I can't wait to check out the world of blogging.